A newsbasket is on-line Internet publication containing comprehensive aggregated collections of information.


Friday, December 29, 2006

Real World Illustrator: A peek inside Mordy Golding's garage

Mordy Golding, one of the Graphic Art's Industry's most valued resources. [Dave Mainwaring]
From his blog:http://rwillustrator.blogspot.com/

Real World Illustrator: A peek inside the garage

I hope everyone is enjoying the holidays and the joy that comes when you realize that -- is it the end of the year already?

Don't know if I ever mentioned it before, but my "office" is in my garage. I converted it after being inspired by visiting Deke McCelland's garage office (Deke lives in Boulder, CO). I thought that it would be cool to let you get a peek inside of where Real World Illustrator (both the book, and the blog) comes from...